Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, May 30, 2008

Bab 6.2 : Someone Special ~ Abbas Al-Wazir

One day I woke up, I would never dream that I will know someone different and so special like him. I might have a lot of friend girls and boys, but he is really different from others. People who know this person they will says the same too.


What make him so different? Perhaps, from the way he trust, behave and act in front of anyone or people. The way he bring out himself to everybody, the trust, the speaks, the honest, and everything. Such a wonderful persons’ character that grow naturally inside him.


Our relationship is based on trust and honest continues for a lifetime no body can stop that except Allah. This is our promise. There are a lot of sweet memories to remember. There is also something bad but still good to be remember, the life will never sweet all the time but it’s depend on us on how we want to accept or to act for life. If we want to cry, we will cry, if we want to laugh, we laugh… However, we must remember Allah never create Adam to cry on earth.


This lovely guy had waked me up to the reality of this life. Teach me to be strong and appreciate the love and live. I learned how to be honest to myself and people around me. I trust him as he trust me, I understand him as he understand me… We’re close because we know who we are and we accept each other.


I wish may Allah bless this man and save him from cruel people. Hopefully he’ll be happier and happier always and forever. I am thanking Allah who bring me this guy out of somewhere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks my dearset sister, friend and soulmate.. may allah bless u always and make u happy with my brother Hakim :-) i am still keeping our promise and Allah knows what i always asking him for u :-) smile and be happy always.. miss u